This is a truely unique proposition for a fantastic start-up in central London.
They are marketing technology company. They have developed a technology which enables their clients to deliver their marketing ideas with minimal impact on their development resource.
They works with companies from various sectors, however their primary clients are predominantly enterprises.
They are still fairly small at around 15 full time employees, however they have huge plans for growth over the next couple of years.
As an Account Director you will be expected to:
* Build – help clients to design and implement Amigo-powered campaigns.
*Manage – supervise Account Managers and build their account management team.
* Analyse – use data to optimise campaign performance.
* Sell – be constantly on the lookout for opportunities to sell additional campaigns to existing clients, and be closely involved in the sales process with prospective clients, including designing and delivering demo campaigns.
* Market – help market the brand to new clients
You will be involved in projects from concept to completion. You will manage your own accounts directly, and you will manage Account Managers. You will also work closely with their development team. You will communicate directly with current and prospective clients to establish their requirements, throughout the design and implementation of their marketing campaigns, in the reporting of their findings and insights, and in selling new campaigns to them.
You will be a key player in building their Account Management team.
They are interested in your characteristics and not just your skills and experience. These are the key characteristics they apply to everything they do.
* Thoughtfulness at start
* Communication, helpfulness & openness
* Quality & precision throughout
* Organisation & structure throughout
* Learning & sharing knowledge
Although a big part of this role will be ambition and personality driven. You will need a certain level of technical understanding an ability to be able to pick up the work they do and eventually be able to “upsell” and help get the most out of current client base.
You will need to be extremely credible and confident in dealing with senior management/board members at large enterprises.
* Be technologically literate, and understand the underlying product, its current capabilities and potential new applications.
* Evidence of interest in (digital) marketing.
* Evidence of building relationships – ideally 4-8 years’ experience in account management or account director roles.
* Have an organised and systematic approach, complemented by creative flair
* highly literate and numerate
* The Want to be part of a fast-growing start-up with big ambitions
Salary is dependant on experience, but it will be circa £60,000 + annual company performance bonus.
I’d love to discuss this further with you if this sounds of interest. [email protected]