They are a digital experience agency with world-leading digital and data expertise.
They’re dedicated to generating real and meaningful value for people and the brands they connect with through the creative and intelligent use of digital technology, data and content. They develop ideas, design solutions, build applications and manage campaigns in order to solve business problems and deliver measurable success for their clients.
Whilst delivering this core, they are also hungry for the future and both the opportunity and transformation that it brings.
Overview of the role
The Account Director will lead some of our key accounts and work closely with the BD, MD, Senior PMs, Strategy and Creative Directors.
The 3 accounts cover a wide range of projects from digital strategy, website design and build, creative campaigns and personalised communications (onsite, offsite, CRM). The AD will need to adapt to the different demands of this varied work, playing a key role in delivering it to outstanding standards and growing the accounts.
The AD will need to build strong relationships with senior and junior clients alike. You will also need to work closely with other agencies, both within the network and with external agencies.
They want a phenomenal team player with a meticulous eye for detail, someone who genuinely cares about the work they do and the people they do it with. Needless to say, if you grab this opportunity, there is a lot of room to develop and to grow.
* 5 years experience working in a client service team
* Excellent understanding of the digital arena and how digital can be used to deliver real and meaningful value to consumers and a client’s business
* Experience managing projects end to end, from strategy through to delivery and maintenance
* Experience working on creative communications, web build (UX, Design, Build) and content production
* been involved in the development and selling of creative work to your client(s)
* Understanding of experience design, ideally having delivered work that looks at the customer journey across channels
* Proven ability to build exceptional relationships with clients and colleagues with the ability to inspire confidence and credibility
* Experience of balancing several projects simultaneously, ensuring standards and output are constantly of a high quality
* Demonstrated strong financial management of your accounts and projects
* Experience of web analytics and reporting platforms (this could be Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud, or one of the countless other platforms out there)
If this sounds like you, please drop me a line and your CV to [email protected]