A fantastic opportunity has come up a lovely agency in central London. They spend their days designing and building great apps, whether that be for Mobile, Tablet, Web or Smart TV. They work with great brands across all devices using the latest technologies to create the best experiences.
They are doing incredibly well currently and they’re growing at an amazing rate, hence they are currently looking for an Account Director/ Product Lead to join their talented Product Management Team.
As their business develops at pace, they are looking for someone to help lead their thinking across all their mobile-first platforms and digital products, shaping their clients’ digital roadmap and delivering multi-channel content experiences across a range of native app and web technologies, using both agile and waterfall technologies.
You will be responsible for:
* Taking ownership of key client accounts, driving client service excellence to inspire and provide a strategic approach to how they service their clients.
* Mentor and manage more junior Product team members, Product Managers and Execs.
* Take a lead in pitching for, and winning New Business, working alongside our New Business team to grow accounts in your own Portfolio and beyond.
* Work closely with our Head of Product Management as a key part of the Product team taking a focal role in defining and evolving our clients’ products, as well as the services we offer as an agency.
* Own your Team’s Portfolio P&L and take accountability for growing revenues across your Portfolio.
Why chose them?
* Design and build products, not campaigns
* Be appreciated
* Work on a variety of products, across platform and device
* Know that you can grow and develop your skills
* Work with friendly, talented people
* Have a great work/life balance
* Work collaboratively
* Work hard because you want to, not because you have to
* Be rewarded well with nice Benefits, such as: Health & Wellbeing – Eye Care, Subsidised Gym Membership, Yoga Classes, Private Medical Insurance and Wellbeing Week
* Wealth – A Competitive salary, Pension, Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare Vouchers
* Time Off – 25 days’ Holidays, Birthday Bonus and Summer Fridays
* Development – Bespoke Development Programme, Inspirational Speaker sessions and Mentoring Programmes
* Eating, Drinking, Being Merry – An onsite Chef, Tuesday and Thursday Tea Times”, Bar Nights, Annual Ski Trip and an actual office Sweet Shop
* and many many more
Sound good? Get in touch, i’d love to tell you more!