Fabulous opportunity for an ambitious Account Executive, to join an integrated creative content agency with a great reputation who work internationally with some of the UK’s leading retail brands.
Due to recent growth and successfully acquiring new contracts, they are now looking for an Account Executive to join their Client Services team in London. Working with an expanding, fast paced global client list, they create and produce imagery and visual content for all channels to market.
Working alongside other AMs and AD’s, you will oversee the production of all imagery across all channels that the business operates in, whilst helping to build and strengthen long-term relationships with our clients.
The successful candidate will develop a trusted advisor relationship with both clients and internal colleagues at all levels.
* Assist in taking briefs and managing them from concept to execution working closely with the client and internal teams. Briefs will primarily be across photography and video disciplines.
* Assist in building strong client relationships at the highest level and develop accounts to ensure retention.
* Management of clients and their expectations
* Budget management and delivery of sound financial reporting and forecasting
* Attend key brief and meeting sessions with clients to ensure excellent service delivery
They need someone with experience working at Account Exec or intern level within a creative or photographic agency
* Experience in managing junior team members
* Ability to multitask with a proactive and a can-do attitude
* Excellent communicator
* Excellent relationship building skills both internally and externally – you need to be able to work closely with, manage and inspire both clients and internal production teams
* Enthusiastic and highly organised
* Time management and organisation skills are essential as is an understanding of production
If this sounds like you, please get in touch as I’d love to discus this further. Please drop me your CV through to [email protected]