Our client is an integrated creative agency based in Singapore.
The ideal candidate enjoys working closely with clients, fostering new relationships as well as nurture and grow existing ones. You enjoy the diversity of the communication spectrum; from direct marketing to copywriting, promotions, digital, and campaign production. You will manage campaign execution, budgets, timelines, internal, and contract staff.
- Client relationship building, management and liaison
- Project management of campaigns from brief to execution
- Work closely with teams on content strategy and production management
- Develop deck materials/copy for internal and external presentations
- Onsite involvement for activation campaigns
- Manage and source for external vendors and suppliers
- Take ownership of budgets and timelines as required
- Min 3+ years of agency experience in marketing communications
- Proficient in production of diverse content in variety of mediums
- Budget management experience
- Strong project management experience is a must
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Must be comfortable working within an extremely lean team
- Desirable: PR experience in corporate communications/internal communications
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Due to travel restrictions caused by COVID-19, we can only consider candidates residing in Singapore. Shortlisted candidates will be notified.