Really exciting time to join one of Britain’s top 10 Fin Tech Startups as their Acquisition Marketing Manager. With their award – winning technology and risk platform it enables them as a business to make credit decisions and help businesses get the finance they need, when they need it.
Fantastic career opportunity and so much room for growth. They have doubled in size in the last year having lent to over various SME’s across the globe. They are looking for an Acquisition Marketing Manager to help reach their goal of funding a million small businesses.
The Acquisition Marketing Manager will be part of expanding the existing marketing activities and experiment using new channels. They are looking for motivated and smart individuals who want to develop themselves and push the boundaries.
– Look to expand the scale and impact the customer acquisition, bringing more sophistication and innovation to channels
– Drive revenue through customer acquisition across online and offline channels
– Deep analysis of data to understand target audience and acquisition marketing funnel
– Using customer insights, develop campaign ideas to acquire customers based on different segments and messaging
– Manage campaigns end-to-end, partnering with internal analytics team and external suppliers to achieve goals on time and within budget
– Ensure each campaign has a testing plan. Measure and analyse results from signups to revenue. Optimise continuously to increase conversion rate and ROI
– Proactively share learnings and best practices with marketing teams across the business
You must have:
– Strong analytical skill set, experienced in drawing in insights from statistical analysis
– Hands on experience in performance marketing, delivering growth via acquisition within the fintech space
– Hungry to push boundaries and accelerate growth, ambitious and driven
If you are a Marketing Manager who is looking to join a growing and go-getting team then I’d love to hear from you. Ideal location, fantastic benefits and friendly team. [email protected]