For our client, an independent, ideas-led agency working with the world’s leading consumer brands, we are looking for an
Analytics Lead (m/f) in Berlin
Data science is one of the fastest growing disciplines at our client- with executive support, a global team with velocity, and a wide set of professional tools and data engineering capabilities. The companies you will be working with are building the future of their business and more than ever data is at the heart of making this future work.
Located in Berlin, Germany, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- As Analytics Lead you utilise data to drive insights and optimisations that create better connections for consumers and improve bottom line business results.
- You take charge of key accounts, define the vision and roadmap for your clients, and then successfully build the scope and the team to support this vision.
- In this role you work with top tier clients, impact experiences that touch millions, and grow a significant book of business with appropriate compensation.
- Ideally an analytics and data science expert with a client service / agency background with demonstrable experience growing and managing a team
- Fortune 500 marketing analytics experience
- Data Strategy
Ability to go from a client’s business goals to a complete measurement plan that defines the metrics, systems, and methodologies needed to meet those objectives. The ability to communicate coherent strategies that tie all the technical details together into a business-?impacting programme.
- Thought Leadership
An evangelist who knows the righteous truth of data and will ensure our clients and our teams see the light. Good signs of this include experience putting together presentations, speaking at conferences, and writing original thinking on data problems.
- Client Service
The incumbent will be required to design successful data programmes from start to finish: conception, selling, scoping, and fulfilment. Willing to go the extra distance to ensure projects are a success no matter what it takes.
- Domain Aptitude
Knowledge and mastery of relevant marketing analytics systems such as web analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends), programmatic marketing (Adwords, Marin, Google Bid Manager), CRM, Social, and many others. Ability to guide and train new analysts, setup and configure these systems, and fully utilize these systems for insight and marketing success.
- Data Science Fluency
In-?depth knowledge of data science including core statistical fluency, knowledge of machine learning and its applications, and functionally how to apply these tools set in a marketing science context such as A/B and multivariate testing, personalization, ad targeting, and customer clustering.
- Software and Technical Knowledge
Experience with visualisation programmes to include but not limited to Tableau, advanced Excel; knowledge of SQL databases and how to construct / use them. Robust knowledge of statistical software packages whether professional (SAS/SPSS) or open source (R, Python).
- Industry Expertise
Ideally expertise in major verticals such as financial services, telecommunications and technology, automotive, or CPG.