Since joining the market in 2012 Cogs Hong Kong has established itself as a leader in digital recruitment and we have continued to organically expand across HK and China. We have an established client base across start-ups, consulting companies, brands, e-commerce, marketing/advertising agencies and technology companies.
This is a newly created role that will form part of the Hong Kong office leadership and will help drive the company vision forward. While functioning in 360 recruitment capacity and fulfilling your personal and team revenue targets you will also play an important role in supporting office operations, internal recruitment and business strategy.
- Build new client pipeline through active business development and convert leads into contracted business.
- Perform quarterly client reviews to assess effectiveness, service levels and client satisfaction while strategizing new ways to improve client relations and grow revenue
- Lead PSL/MSA tender processes and pitches to ensure conversion of new business
- Manage revenue generating staff on daily KPI delivery, pipeline management and forecasting
- Assess individual and team training needs and deliver training accordingly using Cogs in-house training programme and external sources
- Support Consultants as point of escalation with client and candidate-related matters and issue resolution
- Champion and maintain best practices and counsel consultants on the fundamentals of effective recruitment.
- Represent Cogs Agency through attendance of networking events and conferences, identifying speaker opportunities and collaborating with key digital communities
- 8+ years of recruitment related experience
- Proven track record of consistently achieving commercial targets
- Proven track record in new client acquisition
- Team leader or associate director in a recruitment agency, Marketing, IT, digital, Finance or HR.
- Experienced HR director or talent director from within a sales based environment
- Extensive management experience and a track record in developing people
- Business level English is essential. Cantonese highly preferred. Mandarin advantageous.
Please contact me for further info and we’ll arrange an initial meet’n’greet phone call and I can tell you more about it.