A popular data agency are looking to bring on a Node Developer to their award-winning London offices. They are famous for producing highly effective and interesting campaigns for their worldwide clients. They supply a broad range of clients in the Financial Services, Consulting and Media and have a talented team of Developers based in East London.
As a Back End Developer you would be working largely on Node on a variety of projects for different clients. Please check out the remaining details below:
You will be required to undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
– Write clean, modular, cross-platform and test driven code
– Contribute to the company development standards and best practices working closely with the Technical Director
– Provide innovative new ideas and solutions to problems
– Contribute to project documentation and technical specifications
– Define project technical requirements (libraries, frameworks…)
– Design applications architecture
Experience and tech stack:
– Software Engineering
– Knowledge of working with Express.js and a PHP Framework such as Laravel or Symphony
– Experience working with version control systems such as Git
– Good knowledge of a SQL database (MySQL, PostgreSQL…)
– Good knowledge of a SQL database such as MongoDB
– Experience deploying website on Heroku, AWS Elastic Beanstalk and or dedicated servers
– Experience integrating with 3rd parties API
– Basic Knowledge in Python or Ruby will be a bonus
– Experience using Docker will be a bonus
The role is permanent and based in East-London, the guideline salary for the position in between £40,000 – £60,000 per annum.
If interested, please get in touch with me at [email protected] for more information, or please click apply and I will get back to you ASAP!