I am looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Writer to come in and work on a fast, dynamic and exciting beauty brand – who is recognised as being a real innovator in the online publishing market.
Positioned on and publishing across all digital platforms, with social growth potential, this brand is the destination for today’s beauty-obsessed millennial audience in the UK and around the world.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of the team bringing the digital and social-first to life and to work closely with the top brands in the beauty marketplace.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Global Writer to create innovative beauty content across digital, and social channels.
The ideal candidate will be obsessive about all things hair and beauty and have an encylopedic knowledge of beauty brands and products. You will be expected to create content video series across all beauty areas.
You will be expected to conceptualise global content and ideas for their target audience to buy into as well as content for traffic driving and engagement across our digital platforms.
The brand operates in 10 markets around the world – as their Global Writer your will be the left hand of the Global Chief Content Officer, identifying, researching and writing 30 to 40 articles per month, that are relevant to a global audience.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
* Planning 30 to 40 articles to be published around the world each month. This involves working with SEO specialist personnel and identifying key trends, styles and other content relevant to a global audience;
* Generating commercially aware beauty content for their website and across all social media platforms;
* Creating and writing daily news features, curated trending content and reviews and how-to’s for new products;
* Work with their global studios to bring your written articles to life with Photos and Videos shot specifically to support your articles;
* Potentially working with hair and beauty influencers to seed content across all social platforms.
Essential Skills & Requirements
* Experience directing long form and short form beauty content for publication on websites and social;
* Take direction and be an inclusive team player with a flexible approach;
* Experience producing long and newsy beauty features, video and memes across platforms
* Subbing skills would be a plus;
* A strong interest in hair and beauty;
* Experience building relationships with brands, influencers and bloggers to populate content;
* Work alongside the Social Media Manager to reformat beauty content for social platforms;
* Have an establish network of Beauty PR contacts, make-up artists, hair stylists and beauty influencers;
* Possibly you even have an existing blog or vlog and around hair and beauty
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch as I’d love to hear from you! [email protected]