Business Analyst (Consultant for Digital Transformation projects)
Paying between SGD 5000-8000/month based on experience
Multiple positions – 2-8 years of experience
Location: Central Singapore
Our client is a global management and technology consulting firm specializing in financial services. As part of their growing team, they are looking to hire a Business Analyst with prior banking experience to provide industry leading business analysis and project delivery skills to support financial service institutions.
To do well in this role, you will have:
- Degree with a major in finance, law, engineering, business, or equivalent disciplines.
- Exposure in retail banking/insurance/wealth banking etc
- Ideally have a certification in the following : qualifications are also highly advantageous
▪ PMP / Prince2
▪ Six Sigma / Lean
▪ ICA Certification
- Have run and facilitated workshops effectively and worked with cross-function business audience
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Familiar with the entire lifecycle, knowledge of multiple development methodologies, experience in requirements management, process modeling, and testing.
With interest or for more information and a detailed job description, please write in with your resume to Chitra Thakore at [email protected]
Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Cogs Agency, Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932
Registration No: R154377