BUSINESS DEVELOPER (m/f) – Berlin
Our client is a performance marketing agency covering search, display and social from offices in London, Toronto and Sydney. They started out in a garage and have made a relaxed and layback culture their trademark and kept flat hierarchies with a lean hands-on working mentality. To expand their business into the German market they are looking for a Business Developer (m/f) as one of the first to open office in Berlin.
- Act as the local face in Germany to the firm’s clients.
- Lead the agency’s performance marketing focused growth and business development activities in Germany by building a pipeline of opportunities.
- In charge of the team building efforts and managing the growth of the office to establish a presence in the German market.
- Answer to the entire sales life cycle from market and company insights to lead generation to closing prospects up to key accounting.
- Work closely with the London team and resources to consult with existing clients on their needs, problems, advertising history and business practices.
- Develop effective proposals and insightful business cases.
- Hold pitches and presentations speaking to the needs of new and existing clients.
- Perform administrative tasks related to CRM, new business processes and contracts.
- 5 years’ of experience in Client Services/Account Management.
- Experience in the channels of digital, PPC, SEO, Display, Social with affinity for Business Development/Sales
- Impeccable relationship building and client facing skills
- Proficiency in structuring and closing complex deals with multiple variables.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to deliver strong presentations and pitches
- Always on top of business trends and consumer needs
- Self-starter and able to work independently, reliably and with personal accountability
- Native German speaker with fluent English skills
Is that the next challenge you have just been looking for? Then get in touch!