Our client is a marketing and communications agency network founded 2005 in Korea, and 2007 in Frankfurt. The German operations are within 8 European offices dedicated to two top car brands, with approximately 300 employees with 35 different nationalities. In their Berlin location they are now looking for a
Business Director (m/f), Berlin
- As a Business Director you have strategic and operational responsibility for all account service activities for the European markets in which your client operates.
- You will lead and successfully manage the account with strategic guidance and direction throughout all relevant client service areas.
- The Business Director will partner with peers in all agency locations, the Korean Coordinating Director and will be in regular exchange with the CFO.
- You will cultivate and grow relationships with existing clients in the market and you will accelerate new business wins and a network optimisation strategy.
- Apart from that the Business Director is responsible for managing all hands-on operational aspects of the account, through a respectful and energetic style, guided by the core values and objectives of the organization.
- As a Business Director you provide the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure the agency has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization, ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
Key Elements of your profile
- 7+ years of experience in a similar senior role
- Experience preferably but not mandatory with high-profile automotive brands
- Work experience in European or international communication and marketing agencies
- Proven track record in client and business development
- Exceptional client relationship management and people development skills
- Ability to set challenging goals and encourage teams to succeed in achieving these goals
- Networking skills for executive client contact and relationship building on C-level
- Open, honest and self-starting
- Highly motivated and result-oriented
- Fluent English, preferably in German as well
Our Client will offer you a work environment in which you can grow and have an impact. If you like to become part of a highly international team with a collaborative spirit, please get in touch.
Mona Braun | [email protected] | +49 (0) 30 467 267 011