Our client is one of the leading German Design Agencies specialized in corporate infographic systems. They turn data and information into stories – understandable, instructive, surprising and entertaining. An ambitious team of 40 designers, researchers, data journalists and software developers explores, condenses and conveys facts into narratives that bring awareness and understanding.
Through multiple channels from pie graphs and illustrations across cardboard models and 3D rendering to social media, web platforms and apps, our client develops data stories, bespoke tools and brand information environments that enable knowledge.
We are looking for a Business Director with an agile mindset and interdisciplinary thinking to work in this fast growing environment in Berlin. You’ll be part of the leadership team driving the agency’s national and international business forward.
The task at hand
- Supervise all business operations, people and clients of the agency as the responsible manager
- Work closely with the CEO and the agency’s strategic think tank to further develop vision, mission and long term KPIs
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and team members
- Oversee the financial performance of all client accounts
- Represent the full client portfolio as the key account professional
- Execute structural and organizational skills to strengthen team process and work flows in a growing and internationalizing environment
- Mentor and coach for team members
Ideally you bring
- An open mind for business innovation
- Inspiring ideas about future business models
- Strong commercial planning skills
- Empathy – for your team members, for your clients and for their users
- Effortless leadership in an agile, interdisciplinary team
- Hands on mentality
- A cool business head in a hot shop of creative ideas
- 10+ years’ working experience preferably on agency side,
experience from media/corporate publishing or content marketing is a plus
- Strong presentation skills with internal stakeholders and external clients
- Excellent German language skills and fluency in English