For our client, a well backed Tech company in Berlin we are currently looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
As a member of the Senior Leadership team, the Chief Technology Of?cer will report to the CEO. The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) will work closely with Senior Leadership team to grow the company utilising its technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, the CTO will ensure the IT department is aligned with the company’s vision and strategic goals. The CTO will be a proponent of our technical culture and active in cultivating our client as an employer of choice. Essential Functions
Technical Vision, Leadership
• Supports Senior Leadership Team to de?ne the company’s overall strategic direction, growth strategy, and product vision.
• Embraces accountability for our clients technical assets, development process, team as well as individual capabilities.
• Fosters a culture of innovation and collaboration
• Develops our clients technology platforms, people and processes to continuously improve time to market, quality, and maintainability.
• Leads and directs the planning, allocation, training, coaching and evaluation of technology staff.
• Communicates company’s technology strategy to investors, bankers, employees and stakeholders.
• 10 years experience in information technology
• 5 years experience in strategic planning and management including budgeting, implementing projects and managing resources.
• excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills • demonstrated knowledge of current and emerging technologies.
• ability to communicate information technology related concepts and technical issues into commonly understood language
• experience in introducing/monitoring agile processes
• hands on experience in web technologies and cloud architectures