Client Services Director – Branding, Hamburg
Our client is a global leader in brand consulting and creates agile brands that thrive in today's dynamic marketplace using strategy, design, innovation, and naming. As new audiences and new technology generate new demands, disruption has become the norm and the pace of change is accelerating every day. Agile brands seize these opportunities to sharpen their strategies and transform their markets.
We are looking for a Client Service Director with 10 years´ experience in Services’ companies (branding consultancy, advertising agency or business consultancy) with leadership experience for the Hamburg office.
The Client Services Director is responsible for achieving and maintaining client satisfaction by helping clients gain profitable growth by building, leveraging, protecting and managing the client brand assets. Ensures all projects are delivered according to Our client’s standards of excellence.
The Client Services Director (CSD) establishes, builds and maintains key relationships, directing and managing the client’s business and is accountable for the delivery of brand led business transformation for the clients business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates projects with outside resources to facilitate production of deliverables.
- Communicates findings and recommendations in a clear and compelling manner in written, oral and presentation forms.
- Mentors and trains other members of the Client Services Team in areas of business acumen, strategic thinking, thought leadership, brand management, client management and problem solving
- Collaborates with the wider team – designers, consultants, production – to agree appropriate resources and ensure high quality deliverables are delivered on time and on budget.
- Maintains a regular flow of information between the client and the team, ensuring milestones are met.
- Acts as central point of communication on multiple clients ensuring the development of the overall client relationship necessary to operate successfully.
- Leads and oversees client contract and financial negotiations, including negotiation of fees and timings with clients.
- Leads brand discussions, client workshops, brainstorms and development of strategic deliverables.
- Leads New Business opportunities with Marketing Manager.
- Leads revenue growth within existing client relationships. Supports others in achieving growth targets and developing new revenue streams.
- Responsible for the effective management of project and team resources.
- Takes overall responsibility for achieving revenue targets both in terms of income and profit for the Client Service Team.
Competencies for Success
- Interacts in a positive, professional and motivating manner
- Performs well in a team environment
- Displays passion and curiosity for design and branding
- Displays thought leadership and develops industry profile
- Persuasive leadership, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strategic agility / Conceptual thinker
- Powerful communicator – exceptional presentation skills and written communication skills
- Drive for results – Able to pitch and close business
- 10 years’ experience in Services’ company (branding consultancy, advertising agency or business consultancy) with leadership experience
- Fluent in German and English
If this feels like a right fit for you, please contact: [email protected]