Bit of a different role today..
I am looking for a Co-Production Lead for an agency’s London operation to help them orchestrate transformation. That means bringing the client and agency team together in new.
Disclaimer >> You must be happy to work across tobacco clients!
And you willl be coming up with intelligent and original ways, working as one team wherever possible, and sharing responsibility for successful activities, outcomes and impacts! This role is more than managing change; rather its all about inventing the ways and means that change can happen. Be warned: you will be stretched!
The truth is that agencies of the future won’t look like agencies of the past; they will be delivering different things differently, using different skill sets for different reasons.
By showing client teams what’s possible, new ways of thinking and how to better capitalise on collective resources. This agency is manifesting a new agency model and they have already started to work like this and it’s yielding fantastic results! In short it’s an excellent time for you to join an even bigger success story in the making!
They have a significant client for their future-facing agency: They are using the scale afforded to the agency from this client to establish a co-production approach and it’s working.
As a tobacco manufacturer they face one of the most difficult challenges in
communication today. They follow the spirit and the letter of regulation and help their brands hold their place responsibly in the market. Their collective task is to find ways and means of communicating that get results whatever the circumstances.
They intend to extend their reach to new clients in 2018 and beyond.
How things happen in their agency is central to the results they get. The Coproduction Lead is a newly-created and senior ‘protagonist’ role for their future-facing agency. A lynchpin within the account management group and contributor to the senior leadership team, generating and facilitating meaningful agency development.
The job requires strong, mature people skills but as important will be:
* Ability to generate, lead and facilitate co-production processes and activities with client and agency to successful outcomes.
* Willingness to work at the frontier of innovation . You will be able to envisage the future (client requirements, application of agency / network intelligences), set goals, help design a way to get there, and inspire and motivate the wider team accordingly
* Partnering with the Global Operations Director and his senior team in account management practices, working methods and decision making to ensure they can orchestrate transformation
Core skills for our Co-production Lead
* Likely to be from an account management / client service / innovation /
training & development background; but what defines you is your ability to
originate and set-up effective new working processes and practices and coproduction activities, facilitate teams and group-work in an inspired way,
extrapolate new thinking and ideas, marshall them, and build towards
specified and agreed goals.
* You’ll be able to spot, and find all sorts of ways to deliver on, the commercial opportunities within the client organisation – creating services and deliverables that are new and innovative
* You’ll be able to work fast; speedy and responsive you’ll make things happen, bringing people together for the sake of exciting new ideas and goals!
If this sounds like you, i’d love to discuss this further with you. Drop me a line at [email protected]