Our client — a multi-billion investment fund manager business, is looking for a senior community manager to join their team.
This is an in-house role, hands on and will be working with different corporate stakeholders in the business. You are expected to be able to think on your feet, independent but a team player at the same time.
Ideal candidates will have:
- In depth experience across community building, engagement, monitoring and reporting, and also champion brand stewardship.
- Well versed with the following platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Medium
- Able to recommend best practices in social media based on insights from reports and analytics and also track KPIs to meet marketing objectives
- An ambassador of the brand and able to inspire/engage the community and target market
- Personality wise, you are someone who loves and passionate in bringing people together. Confident, articulate and thrives in fast paced and challenging environment with high standards. Self-starter, driven, and has that gravitas to work with senior members of the team.
With interest, please write in with your resume to Chitra Thakore at [email protected] referencing "4130".
Cogs Agency Singapore | EA Licence No: 14C7093
Registration No: R154377