My client are part of a leading networkagency working across 80 brands and that have one simple aim with all of them: to help solve their business challenge with creative ideas that change the competitive landscape.
Whatever the challenge, they shape their solution accordingly and use whichever media forms are the best to achieve the objective, whether that be digital, experiential, print or broadcast.
This will be working across 2 Huge brands! One alcohol brand, and a new client win for them- an interior design client. (An interest in this sector would be ideal!) Both of these clients are well-known brands with large and active online communities.
They are looking for someone super creative and energetic to make a really great impression on new client!
* You will be working closely with the client with a collaborative approach
* You should have a perfect knowledge across social media platforms and how to use them.
* You should be comfortable with copywriting and ideally having some basic photoshop skills
* You should have a real passion for interior design – this is mandatory, not a bonus.
* Ideally you will have similar experience in an agency or client side, for at least 2/3 years
If this sounds like you, please drop me a line as I would love to discuss this further with you. These guys are a fantastic agency doing some incredibly innovative work right now, so it’s a great opportunity for someone to get stuck in! [email protected] for more info