You will help creating our client's next generation of cloud based image recognition system. For this you will implement an image recognition pipeline containing feature detection and extraction,and select the most performing algorithms among Locality Sensitive Hashing, Approximate Nearest Neighbor Search, image matching. You are familiar with C++ and the Clang compiler, knowledge in network programming is beneficial.
Our client created the first mobile app that enables viewers to purchase any item they see while watching TV, movies or streaming video. Snap a picture of a TV with a mobile device or use the app's snap button when watching content on smart phones or tablets. The exact products appear listed, instantly. Click to connect online; Buy anything seen. Impulse – Shop – Sale in less then 20 seconds.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years on projects
- MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Professional experience in C++
- Knowledge in the following Computer Vision topics
- Feature detection and extraction
- Locality Sensitive Hashing, Approximate Nearest Neighbour Search
- Image matching
- Knowledge in Clang C++ vector extensions, CMake and Libuv is beneficial