Our client is a major retail group with some of the most iconic luxury fashion brands in the world. They have established a lean yet specialized team of data experts to drive business insights, improve customer experience through data solutions. It is a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment where performance is recognized and creativity is appreciated.
They are looking to hire a Consumer Analytics Manager to provide leadership on data capabilities and consumer insights to support cross functions initiatives in marketing, sales, CRM, and eCommerce.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on data strategies, define key metrics on consumer insights
- Work with large sets of data through various channels, incorporate various data techniques (predictive modelling, customer segmentation, etc.) to provide recommendations on customer journey, CRM, marketing insights, and business decisions
- Develop BI dashboards, data visualization, data reporting to key stakeholders
- Liaise closely with cross function teams such as Sales and Operations to promote data- driven culture
- Solid hands-on data analytics experience in retail, luxury, FMCG or relevant industries
- Strong communication/ storytelling skill with technical and non- technical stakeholders
- Experienced in data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI and ad techs
Budget: HKD30- 50k per month plus discretionary bonus
For confidential discuss please reach Dennis Law via [email protected], thanks.