This role serves for a CRM, B2C, O2O business platform promoting & selling Goods, Services, and Events for upper middle class families looking to enhance the quality of their lifestyle.
In the interest to capture the new economy and consumer trends, this platform is created as an internal startup project by a strong real estate brand to build core competencies in
-Supply Chain management
Leveraging on brand’s strong real estate assets and building new key competencies servicing the consumer market, this platform will lead a digitalized lifestyle innovation in merging the traditional offline retail and e-Commerce experience.
As a content manager, you will be expected to:
- Clear and deep understanding of Chinese consumers who are pursing and living a high quality at family life, interests segment could be organic food, nutrition, customized travel service, creative living products and furniture, environmental friendly elements as long as it facilitates a better living enhancement
- Solid knowledge of medias and channels in China market, experienced in planning and allocating resources on medias to make sure the best feedback possible
- Great conceptualization skill and meantime being still hands on creating appealing content and copywriting that associates with lifestyle topics.
As an ideal candidate, we are thinking you might be:
- Someone who coming from a publishing background with experience at editorial work at lifestyle, healthy living, fashion etc.
- Someone who has been in advertising agencies for years and wondering where I should go next to elevate my work to next level with more direct impact on the output
- Someone who is an experienced planner who has a side copy to write one thing or two in your personal life and always passionate to build a brand out of your business acumen and smart fingers
For anyone you think you are relevant as what described above, please feel free to get in touch to know more through [email protected]