A software start up disrupting the identity security sector with digital technology and AI, is looking to expand in the SEA region. To help them on becoming the number 1 preferred provider in the region, they are looking for a Regional Business Development and new market expansion leader to head the practice.
Your role would involve you:
- Setting up legal entity and other business requirements in Singapore
- Building partnerships with Tier 1 institutions in the region
- Understanding the regulatory landscape and engage with relevant local regulators
- Hire and develop a new team of account executives and account managers
To be successful, you would have experience in:
- Hitting revenue targets
- Closing large sales and partnership deals in the South East Asia region
- Sales and partnerships with large financial services and understand the extra requirements for selling compliance and/or security software
- You have experience opening up new markets from scratch into large sustainable businesses
- You have experience engaging with regulators and legislators at the highest levels across multiple countries
With interest or for more information and a detailed job description, please write in with your resume to Chitra Thakore at [email protected] referencing “Business Development Regional Manager – SEA” in the subject line.
Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Cogs Agency, Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932
Registration No: R154377