Our client is one of the top German Design Agencies specialized in corporate infographic systems. They turn data and information into stories – understandable, instructive, surprising and entertaining. With a strong team of 40 designers, researchers, data journalists and software developers, they are able to deliver creative, high-quality and entertaining work. They work with all conceivable formats, from information graphics and illustrations to data visualization, interactive exhibits, and products and services. Their clients are blue-chip brands, institutions, publishing houses or media. Their goal is not only to make data and facts understandable, but to bring them to life through design.
We are looking for a Creative Director with an agile mindset and interdisciplinary thinking to work at their fast growing office in Berlin. You’ll be part of the leadership team driving their business forward. If you enjoy working towards their company’s vision in terms of creation and beliefs and if you know how to lead and integrate your team towards it, then this might be just the right thing for you. Experience in different – also international agency setups would be an advantage.
- to take responsibility for overall creative excellence including problem solving, creative strategy, quality of creative craft, innovation within creative team, and impact of creative product (tools, software, design systems, style-guides)
- Branding Experience (CD/CI)
- hybrid skill-set, experience across all channels: digital and analog
- strong presentation skills towards internal stakeholders and external clients
- to set creative visions and new standards for the business
- to partner with the leadership team to merge strategic thinking into creative ideas
- to build, structure, lead as well as organize a team of designers (a team of more than 20 people)