Creative Director / Düsseldorf
Our client is one of the top global Brand Agencies specialized in brand transformation, brand identity, brand communication and brand management. Their client list reflects the top blue chips as well as smaller, high-agile companies from different branches around the world. Their international operations are based in Beijing, San Francisco, Zürich, Geneva and Düsseldorf. The international HQ is located in Berlin.
On behalf of our client we are searching for a Creative Director with a strong intercultural competence and interdisciplinary, thinking to work at their fast growing office located in Düsseldorf. You’ll be part of the leadership team driving their business in this agency forward. In this role they like to see your natural born entrepreneurial mindset, your ability to structure and develop strategic client relations and your talent to acquire new clients in cooperation with the management team.
If you enjoy working towards their company’s vision in terms of creation and beliefs and if you know how to lead and integrate your team towards it, then this might be just the right thing for you. A positive attitude, good communication skills, great leadership and interpersonal skills, but also a caring and strategic thinking mind-set would be a great gift for them. They love to see your deep understanding in brands and related processes, resulting in the ability to undertake all aspects of project leadership, i.e. setting up projects, identifying key project members and their roles as well as timescales.
ENGLISH IS A MUST (NATIVE, IF POSSIBLE). GERMAN A PLUS.
Strategic design sense and creative excellence:
Is this what you like?
– to take responsibility for overall creative excellence including problem solving, creative strategy, quality of creative craft, innovation within creative team, and impact of creative product
– to set creative visions and new standards for the business
– to lead strategic design sessions with senior client groups
– to manage the delivery and implementation of brand strategies
– to partner with strategy directors to merge strategic thinking into creative ideas develop and champion intellectual capital within and across offices.
– to build, structure, lead as well as organize a team of designers, brand managers and copy writers: Personnel selection, mentoring, and nurturing, both personally and professionally; reviewing and performing appraisals of team members; highlight training issues and requirements for individual designers (a team of more than 5 people).
If this feels like a right fit for you and if you feel confident and experienced enough to represent our client as an ambassador for creative excellence, please send your CV and portfolio to: [email protected]