Details of the job:
Looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager/Senior Account manager that’s motivated and dynamic to be part of a growing data and analytics consulting. You will get the opportunity to work with very well-known brands in the market across banking and finance, telecommunications and large MNCs in the region.
What your role is
- Taking a proactive approach in coordinating projects, working with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate delivery.
- Active client facing to build strong working relationships.
- Managing and representing the business and be the primary point of contact for any customer concerns regarding product, support, or billing. You would be responsible to provide the best customer experience possible, which in turn will result in customer retention and expansion.
What you will need
- Experience in managing large local and FS accounts, data and analytics consulting services is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in a client servicing/account management role
- You could also be a project manager who is keen to take on a client management role
Integrity and “no-fluff” is the core of their business, and they would continue to build the team around this core value. If you identify with this as your key value, please get in touch with me for more information about the role.