This start-up is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their growing development team in London. They specialise in lead generation and you’ll be responsible for the deployment and management of their AWS-based services and external VPN infrastructure.
Technically, the ideal candidate will have:
– An established track record in architecting and implementing scalable, distributed, and highly available systems on cloud/hybrid environments
– Expert knowledge in AWS resources including but not limited to VPC, subnets, security groups, EC2 instances, S3 buckets, IAM, Route 53, CloudFront, load balancers, cloudwatch, Lambda, CloudFormation (or Terraform)
– Networking experience and understanding of network protocols, DNS, VPN and load balancing
– Experience with Docker, Container, Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
– Hands-on experience with expert level knowledge of Linux/Unix Experience supporting service-based architectures
– Scripting experience in Bash, Perl, or Shell
– Exposure to PHP (ideally)
– Experience in monitoring and setting up alerting for Cloud components