For our client who is currently working on the development of a platform that would make travelling significantly easier and much more enjoyable, we are looking for a DevOps Team Lead
- You possess great communication skills and valuable experiences mentoring the members of the DevOps team.
- You have the knowledge of supervision and management of the hiring process.
- You have full understanding of the notions of quality and performance and of their importance to the end user.
- You are well familiar with automated tests and documentation and you realize their vitality to the engineering team.
- You are a perfectionist and the quality of the work you produce is important to you.
- You are able to assess complex requirements and come up with simple solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes and experience with scaling.
- Experience in implementing metrics, logging and tracing.
- Experience deploying a Kubernetes deployment on AWS.
- The knowledge of how to approach and solve a problem.
- Good knowledge of AWS, SQS, DynamoDB.
- You have preferably worked with Postgres, Golang, Bash script, Ruby or Python.
- Basic knowledge of GIS.
- Managing the team of Devops Engineers.
- Taking part in hiring and mentoring Devops team.
- Taking care of AWS & Heroku accounts.
- Scaling the system of the company.
- Developing and extending metrics, logging and tracing infrastructure.
- Managing external services, such as CDNs, Databases. etc.
- Ensuring security standards throughout our infrastructure.
- Improving the performance and reliability of our tile and data stacks.
- Maintaining and improving our user databases.
- Iterating on our PostGIS adventure databases.
- Mentoring our more junior developers.
- Building on our current engineering processes such as code reviews, pull requests etc.
- Helping us continue to build our engineering culture.
What we offer:
- Career growth opportunities in a great office space in the hottest district of Berlin Kreuzberg.
- Tools of your choice and various materials.
- Flexible working hours and company trips.
Sounds like your dream job? Get in touch! Contact:
Inna Makarkina | email@example.com |