Really exciting new role to join a global Marketing Implementation agency.l
This is a new role within the Digital team – a ‘hybrid’ role crossing over digital client services and project management to become an ‘accounts’ manager.
Primarily the role is pivotal to the agency’s reporting and data-management capabilities for our digital clients with particular client-facing duties.
Secondary to the role, will be the support given to key digital teams, particulalrly digital client services.
The Accounts Manager, as manager of ‘digital data’, will ensure:
* KPIs are set and agreed with clients (in line with client specific requirements)
* KPIs are reported and tracked monthly
* Data is analysed precisely, dashboards managed
* Digital production budgets are tracked (and reconciled with project managers)
* Pre-agreed Management Information criteria are reported on monthly andf shared with clients as part of an MI pack
* Involvement in running Audits against KPIs, managed quarterly and presented to clients
* Overall best practice standards and governance adherence, working closely with Account Leads
Being adept at scrutinizing information and producing accurate reports will be key, as well as providing any relevant recommendations based on the what the data results show. So a candidate who is familiar with digital KPI tracking, digital data analytics (managing dashboards and tools) and has experience in presenting metrics and results would be the ideal – across any digital platform or digital campaign.
The successful candidate should have good account managemrnt / agency skills and a proven track record within digital, as well as a clear understanding of the digital landscape and technologies. An understanding of the digital website production process would be useful. They will be required to have a good understanding of industry best practice and demonstrate sound commercial acumen.
The candidate must be comfortbale with working with a myriad of digital tools – i.e. budget trackers, digital production systems such as Jira, resource management tools and other digital monitoring tools (from which data is extracted).
The Accounts Manager will liaise with all key account stakeholders gathering data from PMs, Client Service and Tech teams and attend monthly MI presentation calls with clients.
* Good experience working across digital clients
* Experience working with digital data, ideally web data
* Experience working with multiple stakeholders from Design to Delivery teams
* Adept at reporting, data-gathering and analysing
* Confident in presenting data in client meetings
* A good understanding of project life cycles from brief, development, testing and roll out
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Good interpersonal and collaborative skills
* Comfortable working within an ever changing environment in a rapidly growing company
If this sounds like you, i”d love to discuss this further. So please do get in touch and drop me a line over to [email protected]