They are an expert provider of marketing communications and advertising production services across Broadcast, Print and Digital media with a full suite of services that can take a creative advertising or promotional concept and deliver it, translated and culturally adapted, in whatever the required medium into every target market in the world, with better turnaround times, higher quality, more functional technology and more effective return on production investment than any competitive offering.
Their clients are the world’s leading brands in consumer goods, financial services, automotive and electronics and they therefore compete in markets that demand the absolute highest standards of quality, customer care, reliability and value.
Culturally, they seek to combine the entrepreneurial enthusiasm and creativity of an agency start up with the standards and delivery of a world class professional services business.
They are a culturally diverse organisation in a period of transition. They are currently around 2,000 full time employees representing the results of 8 years of continuous growth since start up.
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, document, execute and finalise multiple client digital campaigns according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes inhouse and offshore briefing and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects according to plan.
In addition to this The Project Manager will need to be self-sufficient and must possess a solid understanding of both the Project Lifecycle and Project Management best practices. They will also be required to train, share knowledge and mentor team members along the.
The successful candidate will need to work closely with all digital departments within the practice. This means that they will need to be able to communicate intelligently and effectively with Creative, Technical, Account Management and Senior Leaders. As such, must have good written and verbal communication skills as well experience of campaign project deliveries and must be able to hit the ground running.
* Experienced working with HTML5, AS3 and Rich Media campaigns
* Be an internal source of expertise in the digital campaign field and respond swiftly and concisely to any questions or queries
* Emphasis on learning project management techniques and best practices
* Management of projects with up to 100K budget
* Manage and optimise internal workflow to ensure/increase productivity
* Initiating projects including scope, budget and schedule
* Project execution including scope change, briefing and progress tracking
* Project wash-up documentation
* Support and mentor team members
*Be the lead and pioneer of how process and digital campaign projects should be delivered
* Attend internal meetings as a representative of the Digital production team as and when required
* Ensure you have considerable experience delivering from start to finish digital campaigns
If this sounds like you, I would love to discuss this further with you. Please drop me a line over to [email protected]