Do you consider yourself a guru when it comes to organic and paid strategy? Are you ready and looking for your next challenge? This would be ideal for a Digital Media/ SEO Executive ready to take on their next contest. You will be working for a fantastic business who offer a great service in the development and education of financial services. As the Digital Media/ SEO Executive you will be part of developing the digital media team, advancing its channels and offering solutions whilst offering insights to inform and educate those around you.
The Digital Media/ SEO Executive will be responsible for analysing and optimising key user search journeys and developing campaigns to improve SEO. You will also work with teams across the business on both paid and organic search campaigns and, using performance data, identifying areas for improvement and new ways to accelerate growth. This is a chance to make a major contribution to the development of digital strategy and innovation.
You Must Have:
– Solid understanding of SEO and SEM and their value in the digital world
– Very analytical mindset and the ability to create, deliver and report on search campaigns
– In-depth experience with Google Analytics, AdWords, Bing Ads and other major search tools and platforms
– Have the ability to give insight into what tools & technology could be invested in within this area
– Have previous experience of managing paid campaigns and running them from start to finish
– Analysis of how to increase the outreach and how to implement it into the existing strategy to achieve this
– A personal interest in search and knowledgeable about the latest industry developments
If you are a team player, ready to get stuck in, have a hands on approach and looking to join an innovative and forward thinking team then don’t waste time and get in touch. [email protected]