This is an agency side role, working on a world leading automotive brand.
They are working on a global programme to develop new ownership and mobility services centering around a mobile application and in vehicle technology. They are working in a highly agile way and the team is responsible for driving the strategy in the EU, UX/design of the application user experience (working closely with the client’s global IT team), the marketing communications around the initiative and organization of a wide range of related initiatives. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that is at the forefront of the client’s transformation agenda.
What we are looking for
This is a job for someone who can be a true ‘Producer’: taking tasks and projects from inception through to delivery and on to evaluation. Owning the work both from an account management perspective – being the client’s go-to person – and from a project delivery point of view ensuring that high quality work is delivered as agreed. Managing client inputs and feedback loops and working with the expert stakeholders from within the agency and client team to ensure it our work pushes the boundaries and delivers on its fundamental objectives.
This is a role for someone who thrives on delivering a varied range of work, is an exceptional project manager and understands the nuances and subtlety of client management: while always making the quality of the product the absolute center of your universe.
Working in a diverse, highly skilled and busy team someone we need someone who is a team player and brings energy and passion for their work. They are looking for an ‘A’ player who is ambitious to progress in their career.
* has a broad background in producing digital work in a creative environment
* has experience in delivering projects with strategic, creative, UX, and design components
* is calm, composed and emotionally intelligent
* is client facing and comfortable working with clients independently of client services
* has lots of energy and drive
* is flexible and adaptable, and enjoys find pragmatic, lean approaches to solving client and creative challenges
* has a flair for organization along with a personal approach – to get teams working efficiently
* is professional at all times and passionate about delivering to the very highest standards for our clients, the agency and yourself
* creatively focused with a curious mind, you should naturally want to know more about the client’s business and our industry and proactively seek this out
* positive, and proactive in your thinking with a real can-do attitude, you will inspire and motivate those working with you
* has strong interpersonal skills and enjoys working with a cross discipline team to create great work
Key responsibilities of the role
They have taken on a wide variety of tasks. This ranges from developing strategic planning outputs, producing UX & Design for new app features to managing the rollout of our app in new markets. This role will involve managing the end to end delivery of a range of tasks across this scope. This can include:
* taking briefs, scoping, sizing, planning project effort whilst managing deliverables and dependencies
* managing and overseeing all project activities as accountable owner of the client relationship and project delivery
* co-ordinating UX, design and client technical teams including UX to deliver new app features and organizing the creation of new copy and translations for the target markets
* organizing and contributing to creative brainstorms and client workshops
* working with the creative and design teams to produce new creative deliverables
* producing roadmaps, schedules, costings, scoping documents and specifications
* managing App Store updates for monthly product releases
* liaising between the project team (Strategy/Creative/UX/designers) and client project stakeholders; fostering quality communication between disciplines and with clients
* overseeing quality of work and handling feedback.
* Keeping a tight rein on looming deadlines and resource requirements
Specific skills and experience required
* 4+ years experience in a project management role in an agency or multi-national client environment.
* a solid background in digital project management and production including methodologies /process, websites, apps and campaigns; a track record of delivering projects involving creative and digital components in complex environments
* understanding of client management, creative development, UX, mobile, technology delivery, quality assurance
* experience implementing processes to ensure quality of delivery for cross channel projects
* strong client facing background with the ability to partner and negotiate with clients at all levels of business
* experience working in a multi-national team and communicating with global stakeholders
* output focused, good stakeholder management and a focus on relationship building
* knowledge of project management tools (e.g. MS Project, Jira, Slack, etc.)
* excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with internal and client teams. You will be expected to work directly with clients during the full life of project
* proven ability to manage project budget, scope, resourcing, deliver on time and on budget
If this sounds like you, I’d love to discuss this further… as this is an exceptional role, with so much room for progression, for the right person. Send me your CV to [email protected] to hear more.