You want to drive digital transformation in an international environment? Be part of a full service value chain delivering digital experience? Are you enthusiastic about digital across multiple countries in multiple languages? Be the digital guide and partner for 19 markets in Continental Europe? Do you feel at ease in a dynamic global company with open business communication and international colleagues?
For our client, an globally renowned leader in asset management, investment solutions and retirement expertise, we are looking for a
Digital Product Manager (f/m), Frankfurt
In your role as Digital Product Manager you will support the organization’s digital team to become positively disruptive across the financial industry and to develop innovative client solutions for a better future. You are part of driving the digital transformation by:
- Defining the product roadmap and taking care that we stay on our route regarding the evolvement of our digital product
- Working closely together with the relationship managers and taking care of all incoming enhancing requests related to the digital products
- Prioritizing feature requests based on the input from the relationship managers, UX department and technology department
- Gathering all input from all relevant stakeholders necessary to start the design and development process
These are the requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, e.g. in a startup or a digital agency
- Experience in the development of a digital product based on the input of various stakeholders
- Very good project management skills; agile background is preferred (Jira / Confluence)
- Data-driven way of thinking
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain buy-in effectively at all levels
- Fluent in English, other language skills are welcome
The company offers a dynamic environment, a clear career perspective and a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package including an occupational pension plan, staff restaurant and gym.