My client are a world-class strategic design consultancy, leading projects with global clients in the areas of Service Design, Experience Design and Innovation. The Storytelling Team is a group of Video Editors, Animators, Illustrators and Copywriters within the company, which creates videos and other outputs that help our clients understand and transform their organisations.
They’re looking for a friendly, pro-active and digitally-savvy Project Manager to join their Storytelling team. The successful candidate will be the linchpin of the team and support the Head of Video in:
* Communication with their clients by phone and email.
* Managing timelines for all projects across the department
* Working pro-actively to plan and manage team workload
* A talent for clear, concise writing and keeping track of details
across myriad client email conversations.
* Ability to create and track timelines involving complex dependencies.
* Mastery of using Excel, Google Docs, Team Gantt or similar.
* You’re articulate? and self-assured.
* You catch-on fast and pick up new systems and software quickly?.
* You can spot potential confusions or miscommunications and head them off at the pass.
* You can read between the lines to understand what an email actually means, in spite of what it might appear to say?.
* You’re familiar with the creative industries
What you get:
* Competitive salary.
* Unique office location in central Shoreditch
* Opportunity to work with a world-class team of creatives, within a wider team on world-class Service Designers, UX Designers, Innovation experts and Strategists
If this sounds like you, I would love to discuss this further so please get in touch. My email is [email protected] for more info