Our client, a leading tourism platform with a globally successful product in tour booking is looking to hire a new team lead in the Berlin headquarter.
Director of Content, Berlin head quarter
As Content Director, you take full ownership of the content organization including all processes, KPIs, internal and external communication, sites and specialist functions.
In Addition, your visions move the business forward, driving innovation:
- You deliver step functions in how content achieves its top level objectives using news workflows, in-house technology and tools.
The task at hand is editorial & visual content at scale:
- Manage teams and workflows to ensure speedy, scalable, efficient delivery of written & visual content against quality standards at scale
- Areas include approval of new content inventory, management of content modifications, creation of content for landing pages, marketing campaigns and more, for all assets online, and offline.
- Localization and new language launches
As Director Content you’ll be a dedicated team lead:
- Plan human resources to fulfil team requirements and, if needed, recruit top performers to join the team
- To keep performance up and goals met, you provide continuous feedback and conduct reviews.
- Inspire as a coach and as a role model, maintaining a high level of drive and motivation in the team, sustaining a strong service and learning mentality
- Ensure the team focuses on high priority topics; support specialists in developing task-specific skills
On top the role requires high level skills in coordination and project management:
- Manage teams and workflows to create engaging copy that attracts, converts and retains customers across relevant product and marketing surfaces in all languages including on-site merchandising copy, UX copy, marketing ad copy, newsletter copy and more.
- By coordinating projects and processes, you ensure that all content needs of the organization are met.
- For this task it is indispensable to interface your content team with the rest of the organization.
- Extensive experience in managing teams, reaching 100% alignment and KPIs while leveraging the strength of people.
- You have proven expertise in:
- Content Management
- Creative Service Management
- Vendor Management
- Tool & Innovation Management
- You possess the abilities to manage projects across different teams and timelines, to identify and prioritize tasks with the most impact, to own and define all KPIs, to constantly optimize workflow and create new ideas of how to improve quality.
- You embrace change, constantly adapting and innovating and are able to initiate, support and manage organizational change.
- Your approach is result-oriented, customer centric, data-driven and analytical.
- No matter the setting (1on1, group, large audience) or the audience (suppliers, partners, employees, etc.), you can present objectives and concepts effectively.
- You are a communicative leader with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to create an atmosphere of trust & respect where your team feels empowered.
- You are fluent in English, any other language is a plus