Director Strategy & Growth (M/F), Berlin
Our client believes that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
The Strategy & Growth Director is a crucial role for our client´s success and that of their clients. You will bring in groundbreaking, innovative projects by establishing new client relationships as our client is expanding their presence in the German market with offices in both Berlin and Munich.
This role requires engagement with poise, expertise and experience; you possess natural talent in listening and can provide creative solutions for the customer´s business challenges.
- Independently generate new business and new leads through own existing network, online sources and networking
- Independently and with the assistance of our Design & Delivery team, create compelling proposals that provide solutions for our customers UX/CX challenges
- Manage and balance the sales pipeline from prospecting to closing
- Confidently deliver proposals and presentations to potential customers
- Act as the customer’s strategic advisor relating to User Experience & Customer Experience strategy
- Analyze client’s business, products, needs, budgeting cycles and organizational structure and act upon that information to generate new ideas, projects and revenue
- Meet annual sales quota of 3MEUR with a local book of business with clients located in Germany
- 8+ years of experience in sales and consulting for professional services within Germany
- Passionate about digital services, awesome design and UX/CX
- Agency or consultancy expertise required in the field of strategy, digitalization, CX, UX or product development
- Demonstrated ability closing new deals and building strong relationship in existing accounts
- Strong local network of C-level executives throughout Germany
- Ability to understand customer’s business challenges (quantitative, conceptual, analytical) and scenarios quickly and propose constructive UX/CX business solutions independently
- Proven track record of exceeding quota, closing new business and growing existing accounts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to travel throughout Germany
- Native German and fluent English language skills
Does this sound like a challenge that fits your profile? Contact us: [email protected] | (030) 467 267 014