We are currently hiring on behalf of one of the UK’s leading entertainment brands for a Drupal Developer. This role would involve leading the development on some of the UK’s largest entertainment websites!
A multi-million business, the brand in hand specialise in producing excellent sites for some of the largest music companies in the UK.
They are seeking an experienced Drupal Engineer who has some Front-End exposure to work on their Drupal builds, they’re after someone who will be happy creating innovative and creative websites. Knowledge of hands-on development, paired with strong communication and teamwork is crucial.
– Web development experience using Drupal 7 CMS platform.
– Good knowledge of PHP5 and familiarity with object oriented programming principles.
– Knowledge of both XML and JSON.
– Knowledge of database design and experience with a popular database (MySQL preferred).
– Understanding of Drupal architecture and the core API (form API, hooks).
If you’re an outgoing developer who enjoys working in a fun and effective enviroment, i’d love to hear from you.
You can get in touch by clicking apply now or emailing me @ [email protected]