A great opportunity for a Drupal Developer who has extensive knowledge of Drupal 8 to play a pivotal role in developing, delivering and supporting the web technology platform and web applications for a FinTech startup.
We are looking for a Lead Back-End Web Developer to manage the migration and build from the current site architecture in Zend Framework/PHP, to Drupal 8. We will be integrating our platform with Tier 1 Financial Institutions and will require someone to lead such integration projects. Over time we plan to introduce new products and services and you will be a core part of these development projects.
You will be responsible for helping design and implementing the architecture to manage the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers and agency support teams into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
We are looking for talented, creative and passionate people to join all-star team, focused on delivering exceptional results.
– Migration of existing architecture from Zend framework/PHP to Drupal 8.
– Integration of existing user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
– Building reusable code and libraries for future use
– Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
– Implementation of security and data protection
– Design and implementation of data storage solutions
– Integration of systems with major financial institutions
– Developing the platform to deliver new products and services
If this sounds appealing, please get in touch with your details to [email protected]