An award winning premium service provider are seeking to further strengthen their digital capability by taking on a new eCommerce Manager. You’ll be joining a well established digital team within the Marketing Communications Department reporting directly to the Assistant Vice President.
- You’ll be the eCommerce Platform go-to person for the digital team, taking lead of all related optimizations;
- Working closely with cross functional teams across the business to deliver campaigns and develop the best site experience;
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies to maximise customer engagement and interaction for online shopping sites via different online/offline touch points.
What you’ll need:
- 4 years’ experience in online marketing and familiar with quantitative and analytical skills (i.e Google Analytics);
- Experience in website traffic generation by using SEO/SEM and social media;
- Hybrid skill-set of a strategist and a hands-on doer to draw it’s roadmap and bring ideas to life;
- Native Cantonese speakers are a must
Interested parties please get in touch with Anthony on [email protected] or call +852 3579 4440 for further information.
*Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unfortunately not able to respond to every application. Should you not receive a reply within 48 hours after submission, your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Personal data will be collected for recruitment use only.