Editorial / Localization Producer (m/f) in Munich or Berlin
Our client, a top global technology brand influences the digital world continuously with its innovative products and services, inspiring and motivating consumers worldwide. They are looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to support the Localization Team in the Berlin or Munich office.
- Delivering high quality and inspiring editorial content for a variety of media types, managing local vendors, managing creative writing and transcreation projects for additional European markets.
- The role includes working with the local editorial, design and programming teams to produce promotions and various featured contents.
- You will join the international production team engaged in the store’s content.
- Among the tasks are creative writing, editing, proofreading and optimization of the digital content, keeping a sea of editorial deliverables on track.
- You will identify and manage local vendors/freelancers, leading the localization efforts to drive the store editorial across multiple languages and countries.
- This role will be divided equally with tasks as a writer, editor and project manager.
- Bachelor or equivalent/relevant experience in Journalism, Marketing, or Communication, 5+ years work experience.
- Excellent writer and skilled editor, who is passionate about the entertainment and pop culture world.
- Experience driving editorial vision and working hands-on with freelance writers to realize that vision.
- Experience collaborating with diverse editorial teams to craft compelling promotional campaigns.
- Deep understanding of online media production.
- Excellent project management skills with a strict attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to manage ambiguous information and constant change with comfort.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems and desire to learn new tools and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both German and English.