About the company
Based in Singapore, the company offer leading-edge technologies to businesses that poised to be the next disruptors in their respective sector (e.g. smart cities, supply chain, hospitality, healthcare, utilities, etc) but constrained by lack of internal expertise.
Unafraid to challenge assumptions or how things are currently done, the team continuously strive to build something better using advancement in technologies and with not fearing to fail mindset.
Being part of the team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Experience cultural diversity with 19 different nationalities in the team
- Result oriented workplace
- Satisfy your curiosity about sensors programming and hands-on experience on Raspberry Pi ( if that's your thing! )
- Healthy balance between work and play
What you will be doing:
As an Enablement Manager, you will continue to help the company to build the knowledge and develop skills of our teams in the areas of presales and consulting.
You will drive customer engagement including business challenges, requirements, and provide both technical and business domain expertise along with solution design.
In this role, you will be focusing on analysis and strategic planning (including costs and technical requirements), understanding of key customers/target audience for requirements and retention and management and delivery of new product or service – from ideation to successful implementation.
Internally, you will be managing the Enablement team and ensuring the smoothness of entire engagement process from pre to post deployment.
What we are looking for:
- Min 5 years of experience SAAS or Industry Solutions environment
- Ideally, played relevant or similar role in providing technology solutions in sectors such as Transport, Energy, Healthcare, Marine & Offshore or Construction.
- Experience with RTLS, Safety Services, Wireless Technology and RFID
- Familiar with modern software development practices and technologies e.g. DevOps, Agile, Microservices, Containererization, etc
- Ability to evaluate existing or new products and services from both business and functional value perspective
What makes you standout?
- Strong leadership with ability to influence at senior level
- Build strong relationship on both internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal, analytics and communication skills
- Collaborative, flexible, open-minded and quick learner
- Always learning spirit and hunger for knowledge
- Great sense of humor(!)
Interested candidates/referral, please email your resume to Ena Lim at [email protected].
Cogs Agency Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932 | Registration No: R1763435