About the role
The e-commerce leader within Southeast Asia, recognized as one of the fast growing startup within the region.
This position will be within the Data team, responsible to look after their brand new in-house behavioral tracking system on both web and mobile platform. The system is capable in providing superset of data that would be collected through other sources such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, which in return, allows the team to better understand the interactions between buyers, sellers and brands.
This individual will also lead the engineering team that consist 8 engineers, responsible in development and maintenance on both client-side and internal components of the in-house tracker.
- Be the architect and leader to the team to build a world-class behavioral tracking system
- Improve the quantity, quality and reliability of data collected while reducing the client compute and bandwidth overhead
- Liaise with data engineers to efficiently acquire and process the data in real-time streams using Kafka, Apache Spark, Hive and Airflow
- Build a system to validate and monitor tracker data flow and provide validation and alerting services
- 7+ years software development experience
- 3+ years’ experience working on behavior tracking system and deep understanding of tracking systems from the client side, data transport and backend processing
- 1+ year experience managing software development teams
Interested candidates, please email a copy of your updated CV to [email protected]