I have an URGENT requirement for a FREELANCE FOOD EDITOR to start ASAP for 4 weeks. (and may extend beyond this)
You will manage this project in a daily basis and be responsible for
* Planning and creating the article production and coordinating with the studio to ensure high quality and relevant imagery. Day-to-day client liaison and management – including attending client meetings & calls.
* Plan the 26 articles based on the client’s brief and recipe selection.
* Write 26 SEO-optimised-articles based on the content plan, working along with the client on the review process.
* Help planning the photoshoots based on the content plan agreed with the client.
* Liaise with the studio team and ensure the photoshoot is done accordingly with the client’s needs.
* Acting as a brand guardian, ensuring the highest and most resonant quality bar for all content at all time
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in the food sector, crafting and curating content-completing high-quality content delivery against deadlines
* SEO knowledge is essential.
* Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and communication skills
* Awareness of content trends and news platforms within the food sectors-across all platforms-and awareness of commercial developments within these fields
* An organised and highly meticulous nature.
* A positive, can-do attitude.
* Creative mind.
Rate is circa £210/Day
Please drop me your CV & portfolio over and we can discuss this further.