This agency are one of the world’s leading content marketing agencies
and they are responsible for creating content strategies and creative that delivers results for brands.
They are looking for a Freelance Digital Project Manager to join a growing, global account. The ideal candidate will be someone who is experienced in managing digital projects from inception to completion, and who has worked with global brands, has a creative eye, and is enthusiastic, motivated and thrives under pressure.
Overview of the Role
Understanding the needs of a market-leading, global brand and creating a robust project and technical plan for delivery to budget. Getting under the skin of a brief, you will work with our Planning, Finance, Account Management, Editorial and Design teams to form a solution that delivers inspiring content in a digital format for a global client and a global audience.
They are looking for best-practice project management direction on all facets of the account. You’ll create solid timing plans, write Scopes of Work, contribute to functional/technical specifications and ensure they work to an Agile process. This will involve managing clients and key stakeholders, as well as external suppliers and tracking costs/budgets.
While the agency aren’t designing/building the platforms (websites/Apps), close collaboration with the client’s UX/UI agencies, the ability to speak the same language and be expert in digital process is fundamental to this role.
* Creating costs, tracking budgets and forming timing plans to work across multi-disciplined teams
* Creating highly defined, easy-to-understand Scopes of Work and Project Plans
* Being a key member of the client’s digital agency team, collaborating with developers, design, UX, and UI agency partners to ensure content is a key-driver in the developments of websites and Apps
* Project managing the entire lifecycle of complex projects including content managed websites (WordPress, Drupal), eCRM campaigns and Apps for across all platforms (iOS, Android and Blackberry)
* Educate Account Management and Creative teams about digital process
Qualifications and experience:
* Running complex, large-scale digital projects
* Managing teams / stakeholders (internal and client side)
* Where necessary, setting-up and managing suppliers and freelance contractors to an Agile process
* Experience in a client-facing role, being part of the team presenting creative work in-line necessary technical and functional specifications
* Working with creative teams in writing and design
The budget is £250/ Day and they need someone for 2-3 months starting ASAP! Please let me know if you need more info on this and drop me your CV through to [email protected]