My client is a leading digital marking agency who are based in Central-London. They complete a wide range of projects from websites, to games, to advertising and apps for a whole host of brands including the likes of Ebay.
The good news for you is that they are hiring for a front-end developer! In this role you will be working on creative projects that will be seen and used by thousands. You’ll probably be a recent graduate or someone with a couple of years in the industry, but they’re more interested in seeing what you can do than how much commercial experience you have.
The great thing about this role is that you get to build a lot of fun JS web-apps and experiment with the latest libraries and frameworks, but won’t have to spend much time maintaining legacy code. You’ll spend the majority of your time working with the Creative team building creative content including interactive data visualizations, quizzes, guides, stories, infographics, games and web-apps.
You’ll have a lot of flexibility when it comes to choosing your own tools and frameworks. Their clients are less concerned with how you do things as long as you achieve good results. Hence, you are welcome to explore new technologies and find new ways to achieve new effects and improve your productivity. To help with this, you’re encouraged to develop your skills on the job when the schedule allows, and we welcome pitches to spend company time learning new libraries.
– Strong understanding of UI design principles
– Passion for exploring the latest web technologies, libraries and frameworks
– Good knowledge of accessibility and usability best-practices
– Commitment to cross-browser testing and optimising website performance
– Experience with responsive/mobile web design
– A laptop (of your choice) and second monitor
– Beer o’clock every Friday
– Flexibility around working from home
– Pension scheme
– The chance to visit our other offices in the USA.
Are you a creative and exciting developer? And does this forward thinking company sound like the type of firm that you would enjoy working for? … If so then please get in touch!
Do so by either clicking apply now and follow the steps there, or get in touch with any questions to me James at [email protected] I’m looking forwards to hearing from you.