As a Frontend Developer you’ll be responsible for translating creative requirements into technical solutions, building experiences that are of quality, and adding your own unique creative flare. This will involve working with the wider tech, creative and project management teams. Products will vary in size, and length, enabling the ability to work with a multitude of clients and product types. Such experiences can range from high-end desktop/mobile sites to AR, Web VR, WebGL and more!
As a Frontend Developer you’ll be expected to have:
– 2+ years’ commercial development experience
– Experience with Webpack, WebGL and Git/Github
– Experience with mobile-first and responsive web development
– A portfolio of creative projects you’ve worked on
– Previous experience with Web AR and VR, Jira, QA and SASS/SCSS is a bonus.
Personality and cultural fit are even more important that technical skill. This is a vital hire for the team and they are looking for someone who is curious, creative, has a great eye for detail, is passionate about modern technologies, wants to push the boundaries of what is possible, is a team player and most of all has a love of film and TV!
In addition to working with a friendly, social bunch of film buffs, gorgeous office dogs and a great casual office environment, as a valued member of the team you’ll get:
– Flexible hours
– Flexible holiday
– Private cinema room, exclusive movie screenings, access to movie premieres and Picturehouse membership
– Bike storage
– Table tennis
– Well-stocked drinks fridge