We are delighted to be working in partnership with an award-winning start-up in the energy sector. The company was formed three years ago in response to the lack of customer satisfaction with the big 6 energy companies. With an emphasis on renewable and low cost energy, transparent costs and excellent customer service they are growing quickly and gaining traction in the market space. With 50 employees and 60,000 users the time has come to start moving their tech capability in house.
They are looking for someone with 3-5 years’ experience to be the first key hire in what will become a much larger tech team. For the moment you’ll be working closely with the Director and other contractors.
You’ll be technically competent in the following:
– Bootstrap 3 / Responsive Design (for mobile design)
– Knowledge of W3C standards and accessibility best practices
– Haml and Sass templates
– Image and SVG editing skills
– UX/UI design capabilities
– Bonus skills: Git, Rails structure familiarity, knowledge of SEO principles, backbone or react.
Apply today for immediate interview slots.