*Open to talents who are currently based in Singapore OR Vietnam
About the company
Under the leadership of a highly technical leader and a team of highly skilled developers, you will be building a platform that will help consumers to be able to make a wise decision in selecting the right financial products based on their needs.
No micro-manage, space to learn, room to grow – you will be the technical advisor to the business on best practices from technical perspective.
An English-first environment operating across 6 countries, this is their 1st regional Engineering team, building products that will be use by people from all around the world.
What you will be doing:
- Reports to the Technical Director
- Lead new implementations and/or maintain existing data tags to ensure accurate collection of data across platforms
- You will be working closely with multiple teams (Data, Product Design, DevOps, Engineering and QA) to work out on the roadmap for tag implementations and defining use cases to validate data for new releases
- Take lead in discovering opportunities for data acquisition
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on data collection matters – advising on best practices and building proof of concepts (e.g. working code samples) to assist Engineering team
What we are looking for:
- You are currently based in either Singapore OR Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Knowledge of tag management systems(e.g. Google Tag Manager), tag creation and tag deployment
- Hands-on experience on troubleshooting and investigating tag implementation issues
- Good understanding on concepts of analytics – from data collection to data processing(such as input for Data Scientist or tools e.g. Tableau) for reporting purpose
- Good communication skills in English
Optional: What makes you standout?
- Experience programming in Python
- Good sense of humour
Interested candidates/referral, please email your resume to Ena Lim at [email protected].
* Referral reward applicable for successful referral.
Cogs Agency Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932 | Registration No: R1763435