My client are looking for a Cyber Security Researcher and Intelligence Analyst.
The role is within the 24/7, 365 SOC. This is a shift role with a mix of days and nights.
The role will consist of the following:
1. Security incident monitoring, investigation (using diamond model and kill chain analysis), and applying incident management (run book processes)
2. Tuning rulesets and managing security technologies
3. Communicating with our clients during an incident (email and phone)
4. Cyber intelligence gathering
5. Contributing to security bulletins / posts
The candidate will need to pass security vetting: Police NPPV3 vetting and SC clearance.
You will need to have been a UK resident for 5+ years. ideally seeking those with First class honours or high 2:1 degrees.
Please get in touch!