They are a technology company focused on marketing, selling and delivering food.
They are a technology platform which optimizes by integrating web and mobile consumers with restaurant tablet-based point-of-sale order management terminals and our logistics optimisation algorithm via our delivery driver smartphone software.
They operate in 12 countries and over 100 cities and have seen huge growth since they started up a few years back.
They are now looking for a Head of Content to lead their global storytelling efforts across a range of channels including our blog and emails. Reporting into the Creative Director and working with teams across the business (and world), you’ll be equipped to help lead a global creative step-change and put them firmly on the content map.
Their ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, passionate brand builder – not satisfied until their editorial features get mouths watering and their stories make the foodie credentials clear and get past even the harshest of critics.
Success for us isnt being the preferred takeaway option, it’s
changing the way people think about the way they eat and drink.
Responsibilities will include:
Working closely with the HQ and international teams to make award-winning content, you’ll
* Develop and deliver a content strategy that not only supports our business and marketing objectives, but makes everyone want to hear what we have to say.
* Work with the Insights team to help the business create intelligent, relevant and therefore highly performing content.
* Champion tone of voice across the business and work with teams to ensure all content is on-brand, and consistent in terms of style and quality.
* Work with the in-market Content Leads to test out and improve on emails.
* Oversee the integration and execution of global content activities within the business.
* Run global editorial meetings with the Head of Brand Social and support on the maintenance and management of content calendars.
* Drive performance using data to constantly iterate and test our approach and ensure content is tracked effectively.
* Share data-driven learnings across the business to help lower CPAs, increase retention and support the development of the longer-term brand strategy.
* Spearhead an audit across all content channels and deliver your recommended plan.
* Work with and manage our UK Content Lead to ensure our first and biggest market is nailing it across the board.
Ideally you will have:
* 6+ years experience ideally at an online ecommerce business, even better if its been in a high-growth fast-paced environments a huge plus.
* A strong portfolio demonstrating brand-leading content across multiple verticals and/or markets.
Fantastic opportunity to join a comapany which has seen HUGE growth in a very short space of time. If you want to be a part of their growing success please give me a shout and we can discuss further. [email protected]