I am looking for a Head of Content to join a fast growing technology company focused on marketing, selling and delivering restaurant meals to the household or office.
It’s a super super exciting time to join them, they are doing SO much currently. Particularly within the Content space. Their aim and vision is to be not only a food delivery services, but mainly to be at the forefront and constantly be delivering new and engaging content globally.
They need someone really entrepreneurial who can think in that way, and who is constantly ahead of the game in terms of spotting new trends and crazes in the food industry. You NEED to be a foodie and be passionate about what they do. Someone who has a food blog/Instagram page etc who has something to showcase their passion or who is well connected in the industry.
It’s a really intense role, so they need to be prepared to work long hours when needed etc. You will also need to be really resilient and be able to hold your own and not be scared to voice your opinions and ideas.
They have huge plans to expand currently, and launch offices worldwide. They’ve had a 500% increase in headcount over the past 2 years.
You will be responsible for leading their global storytelling efforts across a range of channels including their blog and emails. You will be Reporting into the Creative Director and working with teams across the business (and world), you’ll be equipped to help lead a global creative step-change and put them firmly on the content map.
You will also be responsible for developing and delivering a content strategy that not only supports our business and marketing objectives, but makes everyone want to hear what we have to say.
* Work with the Insights team to help the business create intelligent, relevant and therefore highly performing content.
*Champion tone of voice across the business and work with teams to ensure all content is on-brand, and consistent in terms of style and quality.
* Work with the in-market Content Leads to test out and improve on our emails.
* Oversee the integration and execution of global content activities within the business.
* Run global editorial meetings with the Head of Brand Social and support on the maintenance and management of content calendars.
* Drive performance using data to constantly iterate and test our approach and ensure content is tracked effectively.
An E-commerce, editorial background would be highly beneficial.
So if you’re a foodie with a passion for engaging content, please drop me your CV over to [email protected] and let’s cath up!